Odor Control Systems: Biological, Chemical Scrubbers & Carbon Adsorbers
IMS has developed a line of standardized, pre-engineered, factory assembled odor control systems for treating odors at sewage pump stations and wastewater treatment plants. Pre-engineered systems are simple to install, reducing the overall installed cost and delivery time.
Biological Odor Control Systems
The I-BOx® Biological Odor Control System (patent pending) uses a two-stage process with a biological stage to remove 99% of the hydrogen
sulfide (H2S), followed by an activated carbon polishing stage to remove residual H2S and organic odors. Standard models are available to treat up to 5,000 cfm (8500 m3/h) of odorous air.
I-BOx® Biological Odor Control System Models:
• I-BOx® 75 - 250 cfm BIOLOGICAL ODOR CONTROL SYSTEM
• I-BOx® 350 - 5,000 cfm BIOLOGICAL ODOR CONTROL SYSTEM
Carbon Adsorber Odor Control Systems
The IMS carbon adsorber odor control systems are designed to work with a wide selection of media: virgin activated carbon media for low odor level, and high capacity carbon for higher H2S concentrations.
Modular Carbon Systems (MCS) Activated Carbon Odor Control Systems:
The MCS carbon adsorber odor control systems are single bed, skid-mounted, dry media systems, designed for relatively lower odor levels. The media may be virgin activated carbon or any of a number of specialty catalytic carbon media. Standard models are available to treat up to 1,250 cfm (2,120 (m3/h)) of odorous air.
Bulk Carbon Systems (BCS) Activated Carbon Odor Control Systems:
The BCS activated carbon odor control systems are larger bulk media systems, designed for higher air flow rates. The media may be virgin activated carbon or any of a number of specialty catalytic carbon media. Standard models are available to treat up to 6,800 cfm (11600 m3/h) in a single carbon bed system and up to 20,000 cfm (34000 m3/h) in a dual bed system.
Chemical Scrubber Odor Control Systems
IMS’ Packaged Chemical Scrubber is a multi-stage high efficiency scrubber capable of promoting different chemical reactions in each stage and targeting a range of different compounds found in municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants and Pump Stations. The system is designed tobe compact and low profile, enabling indoor or outdoor installation. IMS’ chemical scrubber system is completely factory assembled for ease of installation treating airflow capacities up to 40,000 m3/h in a single system.
• Reliable in the long term with robust design
• Minimized footprint and height required for the scrubber system and associated pumps and piping ductwork.
• Provides flexibility to customize the chemistry of each stage, to optimize the operating chemistry for actual plant odors, and to respond to process variations.
• Will make optimum use of chemical and minimize chemical costs.
• Will be delivered and installed quickly and smoothly, with minimum construction and installation cost and time.
• Will not require downtime for routine calibration and maintenance.
• Provides maximum value measured by effective odor control with minimum problems, maintenance and operating cost.
Please contact us here for more information on our Odor Control Systems, product specifications, or a customized project quote or chat with us now by clicking on the chat icon in the bottom right.